SHORT+SWEET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Short+Sweet is an independent theatre company run from Sydney, Australia and responsible for short play festivals across Australia and ever increasing locations around the world. As an organisation we support local artists, encourage creative development and exploration through performance art, and encourage new audiences to partake in theatre and performing arts events around the world. Our mission is simple – a more creative world, ten minutes at a time!
PARTICIPANTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Participants” are the individuals and companies voluntarily involved in Short+Sweet festivals around the world through roles of ITC, director, writer, actor, choreographer, choir etc. The following may be in addition or replacement of those accepted at the time of registration, submission or acceptance of role.
- I understand that I will receive no payment for my involvement in Short+Sweet, but will be eligible for prizes and professional development opportunities.
- As the writer/creator of the script I hereby give permission for the organisers to present the work at any of the Short+Sweet festivals it has been entered into. If I am not the writer/creator (or sole writer/creator) of the idea, story, script, theatre work or any material used in the creation of the theatre work it is my responsibility to gain permission from all other contributors to present the work at Short+Sweet - and to fulfil all conditions set by those writers, originators or contributors to present the work at Short+Sweet.
- I give Short+Sweet permission to film/record/photograph my production, creation, rehearsals, and myself for marketing and publicity purposes. This also includes archival, marketing or publicity purposes in an unpaid public forum such as YouTube.
- If I am no longer able to attend a commitment, I will notify the Festival Director and any other relevant team members with as much notice as possible.
- I will abide by venue-specific regulations and understand the professional practice required.
- I will abide by the Short+Sweet Code of Conduct and behave in a professional and respectful manner throughout my involvement.
- I understand that if I behave in a way that is deemed inappropriate I may be banned from Short+Sweet festivals.