Interested in the performing arts?
Want to learn about event/festival/theatre management?
Recent graduate or current student of performing arts, theatre production, event management or marketing?
YOU should apply for an internship at Short+Sweet HQ and help out on the biggest little play festival in the world!
Internships with Short+Sweet can increase skills, experience and networks in all areas of the creative industries.
- Assist with management of social media platforms and development of social strategies upcoming events
- Assist in gaining sponsorship for upcoming festivals
- Provide administrative support to festival directors and other Short+Sweet staff
- Strong interest in the creative industries, event/festival management or arts administration, Short+Sweet in particular!
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- The ability to learn quickly and work within a team
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Social Media & Email)
- Enthusiasm and Integrity!
Minimum of 1-2 days/week
Some internship positions will require increased working days as we hit our peak time.
In return for your commitment, you will receive:
- Experience – working in an essential role within a substantial arts organisation
- Exposure – to the many roles, contacts and practices associated with the organisation
- Encouragement – in your endeavours and appreciation for your efforts
- Evidence – if required, that you have completed the internship’s requirements relating to your chosen field of study
To learn “on the job” in areas including administration, arts and event management, sponsorship and social marketing, send your application to email@example.com. Please include a current CV, while this doesn't have to be extensive it must be clear and show your experience; and a Cover Letter addressing the criteria and why you would like to join the Short+Sweet team.